When shooting a wedding, I get the unique opportunity to tell a love story through the nervous glances, excited smiles, enthusiastic dancing, touching vows, emotional toasts, and moving music. The video is a unique art form that commemorates the special day that a couple will cherish for the rest of their lives, and through video, they can relive and replay the precious moments of that special day for the rest of their lives.
DonRubes Production has:
- a unique cinematic style accumulated from over 10 years of experience videography and over 6 years shooting weddings
- top of the HD cameras to record the highest quality footage of your special day and 2 videographers to make sure we don’t miss a single precious moment
- motion stabilizer Steadicam to maintain high quality footage during energetic activity and dancing
Types of Videos:
- Wedding Trailer – Like a Hollywood movie preview, we create a short video with highlights of your big day. This teaser video is 2 to 5 minutes in length and is released on YouTube and can be shared with friends and family.
- Documentary Edit – Your entire wedding video day which includes preparation, ceremony, vows, bridal party photos, reception, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, and speeches.
- Love Story (interview style)– A story of how you met, how your relationship grew, how you were engaged and why you love each other now. The Love Story can be played at your reception and gives your guests a glimpse into your history and the love you share with each other. It is a real crowd pleaser!
Wedding Packages and what they include:
|Gold Package||Silver Package||Bronze Package|
|2 cinematographers at the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception||X||X||X|
|3 camera coverage||X||X||X|
|Steadicam motion stabilizer||X||X||X|
|Up to 8-12 hours of coverage||X||X||X|
|Wedding Trailer – a recap of the day with a mixture of music and voiceover (3-5 min)||X||X||X|
|Documentary Edit – a basic edit of the entire ceremony and reception (20-30 min)||X||X||–|
|Same Day Edit video – this provides your guests with a recap of the pre-ceremony and ceremony shown at your reception.*||X||–||–|
|Electronic video files on a custom USB drive (full HD video)||X||X||X|
- Raw footage – $200.
- Love Story (interview style) Video – $800
- Additional hours beyond the full day of 8-12 hours – $100/hr for every hour beyond the hours agreed upon in the contract
*Presentation equipment not included for same day edit. Please have your wedding coordinator rent it if you’d like to present the same day edit.